Termes et Conditions » Exigences supplémentaires du registre .PRO
PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .PRO REGISTRATIONS
Registry Services Corporation dba Registry Pro ("Registry Operator") is the registry operator for the .PRO TLD.
You represent and warrant that:
- the data provided in the domain name registration application is true, correct, up to date, and complete, and that you will at all times during the term of your registration keep the information provided above up to date;
- the registration satisfies the applicable .PRO restrictions at the time of registration;
- the registration satisfies the digital security requirements stated in Appendix L of the Registry Agreement;
- you agree to be subject to the Qualification Challenge Policy and the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "UDRP");
- you agree not to make any representation to any person or entity that expressly or impliedly convey that the registration of the domain name in any way signifies or indicates that you possess any general or specific professional qualifications, including, but not limited to, professional qualifications in a particular field;
- you certify that you have the authority to enter into the Agreement;
- you agree to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of your personal data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents;
you have read and understood and to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following documents, as they may be amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made an integral part of this Agreement:
- The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, available at http://mvw.icann.org/dndr/udrp/;
- The Qualification Challenge Policy Rules, available at http://www.icann.org/dndr/proqcp/uniformrules.htm; and http://www.icann.org/dndr/proqcp/uniformrules.htm;
- The .PRO TLD restriction requirements, available at http://www.registrypro.pro/qualifications.htm;
- The .PRO TLD digital certification requirements, available at http://www.registrypro.pro/certifications.htm; and
- Procedures for any applicable Verification Toolkit.
- at all times during the term of domain name registration, you meet the .PRO registration requirements set forth by Registry Operator for the registration of your registration. You are required to provide prompt notice to registrar if you fail to meet such registration requirements. Registrar and/or Registry Operator shall have the right to immediately and without notice to you, suspend, cancel or modify your registration if, at any time, the you fail to meet the registration requirements for such domain name.
Compliance with Terms and Conditions. You agree to comply with each of the following requirements:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices as may be adopted or amended from time to time;
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .PRO TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator; and
- Registry Operator's policies found at afilias.info/policies.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, accountants, attorneys, insurers, agents, predecessors, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, causes of action or other liabilities of any kind, whether known or unknown, in any way arising out of, relating to, or otherwise in connection with your domain name registration. This indemnification obligation survive the termination or expiration of the registration agreement.