Termes et Conditions » Exigences supplémentaires du registre .CO
In addition to the terms of the foregoing Registration Agreement, for Services involving the .CO registry as administered by Co Internet S.A.S. (the "Administrator"), you agree to the following additional terms:
1. Indemnification Required of Registrants. You must (within thirty days of demand) indemnify, defend and hold harmless Administrator, us and the Administrator's and our respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and respective owners, directors, managers, officers, employees, contractors, service providers and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses (including on appeal), arising out of or relating in any way to your domain name registration, including, without limitation, the use, registration, extension, renewal, deletion, and/or transfer thereof and/or the violation of any applicable terms or conditions governing the registration. You shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such indemnifiable claim without our prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld and this indemnification obligation survives the termination or expiration of the Agreement for any reason.
2. Compliance with Terms and Conditions. You must comply with, all of the following:
2.1. All applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures, ordinances, and decrees of the Government of the Republic of Colombia and/or of any agency or quasi-agency thereof, including, without limitation, MINTIC (collectively, the "Colombian Government") that are now in effect or that may come into effect from time to time, and (b) all terms, conditions and restrictions of Administrator's designation from the Colombian Government to serve as the manager of the .Co TLD (including as may be set forth in the MINTIC Agreement) that are now in effect or that may come into effect from time to time.
2.2. Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .Co TLD as set forth in the MINTIC Agreement and as established and provided to Registrar (via Publication Notice or otherwise) from time to time by Administrator in a non-arbitrary and non-discriminatory manner consistent with the MINTIC Agreement, including, without limitation, Adopted ICANN Policies and those set forth in the .Co Registrar Reference Guide provided to Registrar (the "Registrar Guide") and in Exhibit C attached hereto (collectively, and as the same may be amended from time to time, the "Administrator Policies"). Registrar acknowledges and agrees that Administrator may, in its sole discretion, modify, revise or amend any of such Administrator Policies at any time, and from time to time, during the Term upon thirty (30) days notice to Registrar (except to the extent Administrator is not able to provide such notice due to Governmental Requirements), which notice may be effected by Publication Notice.
3. Your Additional Agreements:
3.1 You agree that the registration and exclusive and perpetual right of use and enjoyment for any registered .CO domain name ("Registered Name") may be cancelled if Administrator or we determines that you have provided information that is incorrect, false or inaccurate either in the initial registration process or in any subsequent communications or in the event you violate any of the terms of the Agreement.
3.3 You agree that a Registered Name may be suspended, terminated, canceled or transferred in the interest of safeguarding compliance with Administrator's security or registration policies or as a result of a dispute resolution.
3.4 You agree that all official contact, correspondence and/or other information sent from or on behalf of us, Administrator or any other relevant official will be transmitted to the administrative contact information that appears in the Registry Database and that the designated administrative contact is authorized to receive all such communication and information.
3.5 You give your consent and authorization to us and Administrator to publish the following information in the WHOIS database and elsewhere:
- (a) Names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of you and your designated administrative contact.
- (b) Name, address, telephone number and email address of your technical contact.
- (c) Dates related to the creation, last update and expiration of the Registered Name.
3.6 You agree that all disputes, claims or controversies regarding the registration, ownership, use, transfer, assignment, loss, cancellation, or suspension of any Registered Name or otherwise relating to the .Co TLD between Registrant and Administrator shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Colombia and that any such disputes, claims or controversies shall be brought and heard exclusively in the courts located in Bogotá, Colombia.
3.7 You agree that you assume all responsibility and liability arising out of any assignment by you of the Registered Name, including, without limitation, with respect to any users, clients, customers, licensees or other persons who may be using any sub-domain of the Registered Name or any Website associated with the Registered Name.
3.8 You agree that neither our acceptance of your registration request nor the actual registration of any Registered Name shall be deemed an indication that Administrator, we or the Colombian Government has made any determination regarding the legality of the registration, the extent to which your registration and exclusive and perpetual right of use and enjoyment of the Registered Name may violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures, ordinances or decrees or infringe on the rights of any other person, and that neither Administrator, we nor the Colombian Government shall have any liability or responsibility arising therefrom.
3.9 You agree that you shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch and general operation of the .Co TLD, including without limitation the Sunrise and Landrush periods, and the corresponding dispute resolution policies, and that Administrator shall have no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from (a) the ability or inability of you to obtain a Registered Name during these periods, or (b) the results of any dispute procedures.
4. Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy. You acknowledge having read and understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy adopted by ICANN, available at http://www.icann.org/en/udrp/udrp-policy-24oct99.htm (the "UDRP"), as the same may be amended from time to time and which is hereby incorporated and made an integral part of this Agreement.
5. Additional Terms. You agree to be bound by any additional terms set forth on the Administrator's website located at http://www.cointernet.co/ as those terms may be supplemented or updated from time to time.